Join the Chapter today and get free admission
Duties of the Treasurer
From the LA ACM SIGGRAPH Chapter By-Laws:
The Treasurer is the Chief Financial Officer of the Chapter. Duties of the Treasurer include:
- Managing the finances of the Chapter according to the policies and procedures of the ACM, including paying all bills and preparing budgets for each Chapter committee.
- Keeping full and accurate accounts of receipts and expenditures of the Chapter.
- Prior to disbursing funds, the Treasurer will verify that all requests for payment are authorized in the Chapter’s budget and approved by the Committee Chair or Executive Council.
- Completing and submitting the Annual Financial Report to ACM Headquarters.
- Maintain membership lists.
- Process membership applications and renewals.
- Assist the Chair in the management of the Chapter.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chair.
- Next Event
- Current Season
- Past Seasons
- Chair: Leonard Daly
- Vice-Chair: Ed Lantz
- Secretary: Timothy Everingham
- Treasurer: Mike Amron
- Membership: Susan Vanderhyden