Join the Chapter today and get free admission
Duties of the Chair
From the LA ACM SIGGRAPH Chapter By-Laws:
The Chair is the principal officer and is responsible for leading the Chapter and managing its activities in accordance with the policies and procedures of the ACM. The Chair shall preside at all meetings of the Chapter and of its Executive Council. Other duties include:
- Calling Executive Council meetings.
- Appointing temporary committees.
- Handling all funds or other duties in the absence of the Treasurer.
- Filing all reports required by ACM SIGGRAPH and ACM in the absence of the Secretary.
- Next Event
- Current Season
- Past Seasons
- Chair: Leonard Daly
- Vice-Chair: Ed Lantz
- Secretary: Timothy Everingham
- Treasurer: Mike Amron
- Membership: Susan Vanderhyden