The Los Angeles Chapter of ACM SIGGRAPH is seeking nominations for Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, and Membership.
Nominations are open to all chapter members, and are due by MAY 10, 2023. We are looking for people like you to collaborate with our leaders as we plan topics for our meetings. We attract a global audience. Our members are based in Los Angeles.
Nominate yourself, or someone you know. Nominations are due by MAY 10 2023. Send an email to email@example.com OR contact someone in the Executive Council.
- Chair - presides at meetings of the Chapter and of its Executive Council.
- Vice Chair - will assume the duties of the Chair at the Chair's request, absence, or incapacity.
- Secretary - keeps the minutes of all business and Executive Council meetings of the Chapter. And maintains the records.
- Treasurer - is the Chief Financial Officer of the Chapter. Who Keeps accounts receipts and expenditures of the Chapter.
- Membership Chair - is chief officer of membership, who maintains the member database.
You will be trained and fully supported by our seasoned leadership. It is good to have community outside of your daily job. Contact us, even if you only want to volunteer; send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All times are PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- 10 May 2023 (11:59PM) - Due Date.
- Send in your nominations via email to email@example.com
- 19 May 2023 - Ballot slate announced and voting begins.
- 2 June 2023 (10:00PM) - Voting concludes
- 6 June 2023 (noon) - Executive Council certifies election
- 13 June 2023 - Election results announced at the beginning of the June 13 event
Nominations are open to all chapter members. People elected must be or become members of ACM.
You may Join the chapter for $40/year. We accept online payments through PayPal.
LA ACM SIGGRAPH Nomination Committee, Joan Collins, Fran Zandonella, Leonard Daly and all members of the Executive Council of the LA chapter of ACM SIGGRAPH.
When you Join the chapter for $40/year, you get ten meetings a year, and we feed you at the In-Person events. We cover many applications of "Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques."
You should join us!